Camera Circle Sketchup Extension
New in version 1.5:
- Bugfix “blocking when choosing center view”
- Improved Help
New in version 1.3:
- Removed blocking option
- Display ETA, to restart a stopped image generation
- Possibility to choose the center independentl of the axes
- Choose start position (to restart a stopped image generation).
New in version 1.2 : You can now choose to export as png or as jpg with transparent or opaque background.
Source code of Camera Circle (licence MIT).
Camera Circle is a Sketchup extension that allows to visualize your model by rotating around it and to generate images to make a video.
The principle is simple: For your current view, Camera circle rotates the view around origin point to visualize the model from various angles.
- Select images folder: select the directory were computed images are saved.
- Edit config: choose various configuration options, see below.
- Make show: only display the rotating show, no images created.
- Make images: display the rotating show and create images.
- Stop: stop show and images computation.
- Help: show this message.
- About: about this utility.
- Center origin: center the camera view on the axes origin.
- Duration: duration of rotation in seconds.
- Loop: for show only, keep rotating for ever.
- Arc: specify the degrees of the rotation, 360 for full circle, negative to reverse direction.
- FPS: Pour la génération d’images, nombre de frames par seconde.
- Images prefix: for images generation, prefix of the generated images files.
- Width: for images generation, width in pixels of images.
- Height: for images generation, height in pixels of images.
- Antialias: for images generation, use antialias.
- Blocking: for images generation, lock the process. WARNING: using this option will lock the application during the (maybe long) duration of images generation. Do not set this option if you may stop the rendering or you may need to kill the application (and lose any unsaved model).